This workshop is delivered by skilled Microsoft services partners and is designed to simplify and accelerate customers’ journey towards modernizing their existing applications, building new apps in a cloud-native way, and using Kubernetes and other Azure technologies.
In this workshop, customers will better understand:
- What is Kubernetes, Cloud Native and why it is the biggest trend in application development
- How Microsoft technologies can help you build modern applications that scale easily, achieve resiliency and leverage DevOps practices
- How to modernize your existing applications with minimal interruptions
The morning session will focus on use cases, cloud TCO value, common obstacles to avoid, and mapping out your migration/modernization strategy. The afternoon session will be dedicated to hands-on training to help get you started on your cloud-native application development journey.
Architects, IT Administrators and Developers
.NET, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Laptop, Azure Subscription
- Overview on developing Cloud native applications on Azure
- Whiteboard Design Session
- Hands-on Lab